Get ready for a wealth of knowledge (pun somewhat intended) in today’s episode with wealth strategist, cashflow ninja and podcast host, M.C. Laubscher. Originally from South Africa, he made his way to the U.S. in 2001 with a backpack and sense of humor, did a little competitive sports and after reading “Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Richard Kioysaki, eventually purchased his first investment property.
Since then, M.C. educated himself around all things wealth-building and now helps others create their own wealth and sustain it off of Wall Street. His insights blew me away and I know you’ll learn some new things and believe that you too can be financially free after listening.
• Do you agree with the idea of the “immigrant edge?”
• What did you learn about money or succeeding in business from your years of being a pro rugby player?
• Why do you think people keep tapping into the wrong resources?
• What is the “new economy?”
• What’s the secret to wealth-building today?
• Out of your amazing podcast guests, what has been some of the best advice ever given to you on your show?
• Do you think cryptocurrency is here to stay?
• Do you think money is good, bad or neither?
• Why do people have such a hang-up with money?
• Have you always had a positive mindset around money or has it been a journey to get there?
• Do you see a common thread of generosity with your wealthy clients?
“We’re no longer a job economy, we’re a skills economy.”
“Know exactly what you want and why it matters and who you need to become to do that.”
“Learn how to keep and protect your wealth and then how to multiply that wealth.”
“We all share the asset of time.”
“Money is not the root of evil, it’s not the root of anything. It’s what you want it to be.”
“If money is an exchange of value and a representation of value, then you want to put out as much value as possible and it will come back in return.”
“Living in your purpose and providing value to others is where you build your wealth and live your dreams.”
M.C. Laubscher is a wealth strategist, educator, and financial freedom fighter. He is the President and CEO of Valhalla Wealth Financial and creator and the host of the popular business and investing podcast, Cashflow Ninja.
His mission is to help as many people as possible eliminate the control banks and financial institutions have over their lives by building their wealth in a variety of ways outside of Wall Street.
He believes the best way to achieve this in the Information Age, is by reclaiming the banking function in your own financial life through structuring an efficient cash flow management system and creating and building assets that provide multiple streams of income.
M.C. challenges existing societal belief systems and misinformation around concepts such as money, saving, investing, wealth and retirement.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- How M.C. came to be a “cashflow ninja”
- About the parallels between sports and business
- Why it’s important to create sustainable, recession-proof wealth
- About wealth creation and preservation
- The meaning of “new economy”
- Why cash flow is the biggest indicator of success
- How to keep and protect your wealth and multiply it
- Why we should focus on cashflow and not accumulation
- What your biggest asset is
- Why mental capital combined with relationship capital helps you get financial capital
- That money is a tool that serves and provides value to people
- About money and millennials
- Why it’s imperative that we give within our communities first
- And so much more…