I’m always excited to interview my wife, Lori Harder, but today on the eve of the official launch of her book, A Tribe Called Bliss, I’m ecstatic and so, so proud. As the subjective husband, of course, I would say this book is a must-read, but because I never sugar-coat anything and am brutally honest sometimes (even with my wife), objectively I would say the exact same thing.
Today, I’m asking questions all about Lori’s new book – why she wrote it, who it’s for and how it can help you get your message out in the world with the help of a supportive tribe.
Thank you all so much for your support. If you buy the book and love it, it would mean so much to us if you would write a review, share and/or gift the book to someone else. Cannot wait to hear all the epic tribe-building stories!
• Why did you write A Tribe Called Bliss?
• How did you write this book with your background/upbringing?
• Who is this book for?
• How did you get yourself in the position to tell your personal stories?
• Could you have written this book had you not mastered tribe?
• Who are some of the people in your tribe that got you through?
• Will this book help people find their tribes?
• What effect has tribe had on your earning power?
• Can people make more money if they create a tribe like you?
• What are you most excited about with your book release?
“You’re not going to get where you want to go without trying and failing.”
“If you want more you’ve got to learn how to show up more unapologetically you.”
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Lori’s book-writing journey – how and why she wrote A Tribe Called Bliss
- Why this book is for anyone in any type of relationship
- Becoming the person that will attract your desired tribe
- Clearing your stories
- How tribe takes you from transition to transcending in a fun and accelerated way
- Lori’s tribe/mastermind and how they’ve supported her (and vice versa)
- How tribe opens up a new dialogue between women
- Why you need more than just a partner to talk to
- How tribe and wealth go hand in hand
- Tribe and philanthropy
- How tribe pays you back – both financially and personally
- And so much more…
- IG: @loriharder
- ATribeCalledBliss.com where you’ll find a Special Training on The 7 Sacred Agreements with purchase of the book for a limited time. Upload a screenshot of receipt (scroll toward the bottom of the page) and you will receive access to the training. You’ll also be able to purchase A Tribe Called Bliss on AMAZON and all places where books are found.
- Join me on the A Tribe Called Bliss Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571018952966750/