Today’s episode is an incredible one with Kelly Roach, who’s gone from NFL cheerleader to millionaire maker. Kelly helps elite business owners become total game changers in their field, achieving million dollar breakthroughs within their businesses. Kelly is also the host of the popular podcast, Unstoppable Success Radio, and is the author of two amazing books. This episode is full of so much value, and we dive deep into a lot of what Kelly has gone through to get her where she is today. I really wanted to have Kelly on because besides being a top business coach, Kelly is also committed to giving, and has even started her own charity.
- How did you view other people who had money when you did not?
- Who should your first hire be in a new business?
- Why and how should we engineer our own celebrity?
- Why does generosity mean so much to you?
- What’s the hardest part about getting a contribution, like your foundation, off the ground?
Kelly Roach is known as THE BUSINESS CATALYST, helping elite business owners become game changers in their field and achieve million dollar + breakthroughs in their business.
As a former Fortune 500 executive who built and led record-breaking teams in 17 locations around the US, Kelly’s programs and consulting encompass billion dollar corporate strategies combined with the speed and agility of the most powerful online strategies of today.
Kelly is a featured expert on ABC, NBC, Good Day, the CW and in some of the world’s leading publications such as Inc. and Forbes where she shares the principles of her best-selling books and top podcast, Unstoppable Success Radio.
Kelly is committed to ongoing philanthropic work to bring clean drinking water to those who do not have access and is the co-founder of Give Her Courage, a movement to instill courage and confidence in the girls of our future from the start.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Kelly’s life story and what she’s learned
- Starting her consulting company
- Money mindset + changing it
- Having a business and what Kelly believes they’re missing
- Advice around hiring
- Engineering your own celebrity
- The principles + laws she lives by
- Kelly’s love of generosity + the Give Her Courage foundation