In today’s episode, I am talking with Carly Stein, the CEO and founder of Beekeeper’s Naturals. Beekeeper’s Naturals is a company dedicated to saving the bees, all while giving us knowledge and access to the superfoods that bees produce. Lori and I know firsthand how incredible Carly’s products are, and I can’t wait to dive in to this episode to hear all about how she started her business. This episode is about to blow your mind! Carly is one of the coolest CEOs that I’ve talked to, and her mission is absolutely amazing.
- Where did you come from prior to the life you lead now?
- Where did your passion for bees and wellness come from?
- When was the moment you had realized you wanted to build a company?
- What’s been your biggest challenge so far?
- Why are your products so special?
- How are you giving back?
- What does the future for bees look like?
Carly Stein, founder and CEO of Beekeeper’s Naturals, is a savvy and inspiring entrepreneur. She is a beekeeper herself who developed an innovative bee-made nutraceutical product line that provides effective, natural solutions to everyday modern health issues. Her passion for the power of the bees originated from a personal medical issue she faced while traveling in Italy. After discovering the incredible healing properties of bee propolis while abroad, she set out on a mission to share the wonders from the hive and educate people on the integral role the bees play in our ecosystem. It wasn’t long until she swapped her 16 hour days on the trading floor to head up Beekeeper’s Naturals full time.
Carly is dedicated to using her company as a platform to raise awareness and funding for the bee cause through partnerships with cutting edge institutions and non-profits, while also promoting sustainable practices and pesticide-free beekeeping. Before founding Beekeeper’s Naturals, Carly worked as an Analyst at Goldman Sachs in their Securities division and spent time working at the William J. Clinton Foundation.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- What Carly did before starting Beekeeper’s Naturals
- Realizing her career wasn’t working for her
- Carly’s trip to Italy and being introduced to propolis
- Realizing she wanted to build a company
- The biggest challenges + wins that Carly has faced
- What makes Beekeeper’s Naturals so special + the products created
- Being a company with a cause
- The frightening future for bees
- What kind of a CEO Carly is + how important her team is