Today I am welcoming my brother, Nick Harder, to the show! Nick is the C.O.O. for my company, as well as my wife’s company. Nick is a certified partner with Digital Marketer, and has certifications in marketing, building funnels, customer value, and more. Today, Nick and I are talking about how to hire for your business, what it’s like working with family, and what you can do better to boost your own business. This is one you’re not going to want to miss!
- Why are you running everyday, and what are you learning from it?
- Where do I find a Nick?
- How do you feel when you hear unrealistic goals?
- What goes through your head when a launch doesn’t go as planned?
- What is the best part and the worst part about working with Lori and I?
- What patterns do you see most in entrepreneurs’ businesses that you would correct?
- Where did your heart for generosity come from?
Nick Harder is the C.O.O for both Chris and Lori Harder’s companies. He’s a Certified Partner with Digital Marketer and carries multiple marketing, funnel, and customer value certifications.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- How Nick has run over a thousand days in a row and why
- What running has taught him in business
- How we started working together
- How people are searching for a “Nick”
- Looking for who to hire and how
- Working through unrealistic goals
- Nick’s reaction when a launch doesn’t go as planned
- The best and worst parts about working with Lori and Chris
- Business patterns that Nick notices
- Digital marketing tips
- Where Nick gets his generosity from
- Charity Water