Today I’m weighing in my two cents on the topic of easy money and big money, and the idea that the easy money will often cost you the big money. What I mean by this is that everytime you say yes to something, it does have an opportunity cost associated to it. I get that sometimes saying yes is the common sense thing to do, especially if you need the money. Today I’m sharing just why I think we all need to stop saying yes to the easy money, and starting creating space for the big money to come through.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- A conversation I had with Lori about our time and energy output
- Old value systems
- Making new rules + value in the joy
- What to do while you chase down your big money
- VIP Day: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ep. 217 How Much Is Your Time Worth