I’m excited to introduce today’s guest, the legendary Dr. John Demartini. He is a world-renowned specialist in human behavior, a researcher, polyglot, author and global educator. John is considered one of the world’s leading authorities on human behavior, leadership and entrepreneurialism. He is a leading authority on what makes us each do what we do, think how we think, and what determines if we are going to be successful or not. You are in for a mind-blowing episode today!
- At the core, what determines our actions and behavior?
- How do we determine what our values are?
- What is the difference between an entrepreneur who succeeds and one who fails?
- Can anyone truly be an entrepreneur?
- How do you view money and wealth?
- What role does gratitude play for you?
Dr. John Demartini is a world-renowned specialist in human behavior, a researcher, polyglot, author and global educator and is considered one of the world’s leading authorities on human behavior, leadership and entrepreneurialism. He has studied over 30,000 books across all the defined academic disciplines, and is the founder of the Demartini Institute. He has authored more than 40 books on a wide range of topics such corporate and financial empowerment, self-development, relationships and social transformation. He has appeared on Larry King Live and regularly contributes to the Oprah Magazine.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Dr. John’s life changing moment at age 17
- The core of our actions and behaviors
- Determining what your values are
- Entrepreneurs that succeed vs. entrepreneurs that fail
- Anyone, yes anyone, can be an entrepreneur
- The two ways of fulfillment in life
- How Dr. John views wealth and money
- The state of equity + the 3 common things among wealthy people
- Focusing on global problems, not just your own
- John’s gratitude book
- Creating true generosity
- The permission to be an entrepreneur