I’m sitting down today with Adam Hendle, and there’s a lot to say about him. He started a 7-figure brand around a single product, “ball wash,” in just 7 months. And yes, that’s exactly what it sounds like. He has a great money mindset, and he bootstrapped his company without taking on any outside money. And he is generous, with building giving right into his business model. You’re going to learn a lot from Adam in this episode!
- Where did this crazy idea come from?
- Were you ever tempted to take on outside capital to grow faster?
- How are you balancing being a father, husband, and entrepreneur?
- What are your giving goals?
- Do you have any guidelines around giving?
- Is your branding a barrier to getting into retail stores?
Adam Hendle is the founder of Ballsy, a men’s personal care brand that marries high-quality products with a bold brand. He was also the first hire at startup, FameBit which was sold to Google in 2017. A jack of all trades, Adam loves marketing, design, community building and of course entrepreneurship.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Taking action on an idea
- Embracing your ideas without worrying what other people think
- Building giving into your business model
- Balancing being a father and a husband along with your business
- Finding the right manufacturing partners
- Growing past being a novelty brand