In today’s episode, we talk about why so many people are afraid to invest. I get this question all the time. There is fear around investing in yourself, in others, and in your business.
Everybody, at every level, has a fear of investing. You’re not alone for being concerned. It never goes away, but you can get much, much braver about putting money into something that will be good for you. I’m going to give you some tips so that you can know how.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Becoming more confident in your decisions
- Picturing the outcome of your investment
- Getting second (and third and fourth) opinions
- Bouncing back when you do make mistakes
- Why not investing is guaranteeing failure