Today, I’m weighing in on the age-old question of “Should you give a refund?” This is obviously aimed at the entrepreneurs, or anyone that provides a product or service. This episode is going to be the end-all, be-all decision-making guideline so you don’t have to panic over making the call.
The reason most people struggle with this is because it deals with so many triggers: self-worth, money mindset, boundaries, reputation, and many more. You immediately default to all of the negative thoughts and then you end up making decisions from a place of panic, and that never leads to good decisions.
I want to share our personal set of guidelines when it comes to whether or not to give a refund. This will free you up so much!
You’re Going To Hear About:
- The guidelines to follow when deciding when to give a refund
- Being extremely customer-service ordinary
- Being obligated to stand behind your return policy
- Having a clearly-defined refund policy
- Needing unbreakable boundaries
- Enforcing with consistency
- Nordstrom Customer Service
- Free training videos: fortheloveofmoney.com/free
- Money Principles