Today I’m going to weigh in on why we tend to not feel successful. I get a very heavy volume of people reaching who say they don’t feel successful, even though they really are.
We’re going to address this feeling of not feeling successful; Why it is that people seem to overvalue their gaps and undervalue their accomplishments. And I’m going to go in depth and give you five different reasons why you don’t feel successful (and little things that you can do about it).
By the end of this episode, it’s my goal for you to see, track and feel your level of success in a very different way. All of you are working way too hard to feel beaten up, giving way too much effort to not feel successful. So we’re going to turn that around.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- The five reasons why you don’t feel successful
- Exaggerating everyone else’s success
- Social media’s effect on your ego
- Starting a gratitude practice
- Joining groups to not isolate yourself
- Establishing a baseline success tracker to measure your progress from
- Free training videos: fortheloveofmoney.com/free
- Money Principles