This episode is basically everything when it comes to money and early stage relationships. I’m sitting down with Stefanos Sifandos & Christine Hassler. They’re engaged, about to get married, and we are going to do a deep dive into what it looked like in their relationship when they met, when they started to get serious, and when they decided to get married, in terms of their finances.
Stefanos is one of the strongest relationship coaches, helping men find and be comfortable with their masculinity. And Christine, who has been on the show before, is the best-selling author of several books, a world-renowned coach, and a TV show and podcast host.
We are really pulling back the curtain to see what it looks like when high-performing entrepreneurs do it right. If you are single, in the early stages of a relationship, or are about to or just got married, you can find yourself in their story and avoid making finances something you fight about with your partner.
- What does it look like when two high-performing relationship coaches start their own relationship?
- What can women & men do when they are intimidated by the amount of money their partner makes?
- What does it look like when successful people combine their finances?
- Did you feel closer and more bonded when you joined your money?
- Why do couples fight so much about money and what can they do about it?
- How do you find out what you’re really arguing about?
- What if you try to talk about finances and your partner doesn’t want to?
- What does it look like for your career when you find the right partner?
Christine Hassler is the best-selling author of three books, most recently Expectation Hangover: Free Yourself From Your Past, Change your Present and Get What You Really Want. She left her successful job as a Hollywood agent to pursue a life she could be passionate about. For over a decade, as a keynote speaker, retreat facilitator, spiritual psychologist and life coach, and host of the top-rated podcast “Over it and On With It”, she has been teaching and inspiring people around the world. Christine believes once we get out of our own way, we can show up to make the meaningful impact we are here to make. Visit her online at www.christinehassler.com
Stefanos is a Relational Alchemist, International Speaker and Author who facilitates transformational growth through neuro-empowerment practices, an integration of spiritual praxis and western psychology to improve, evolve, and enhance the quality of your relationships.
By integrating the best of eastern and western methodologies and philosophies and using integrative techniques methods Stefanos has created programs and systems to enhance the quality of your life, your relationship and in essence, bring them closer to their potential.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- How to find (and date) a high-level partner
- How successful single women can find men who are not intimidated by their success
- How to integrate your finances when you decide you are a couple
- What the right partner does for you