Elizabeth Rider is an incredible author, TV show host, nutritionist, blogger, and marketing genius, and she’s found a way to roll all of those up into one thing in order to teach women how to grow their business not just faster, but in a healthier way, without deprivation.
We’re going to talk about a lot of things today: Marketing, how to stay healthy while in the grind, and also her new book, The Health Habit. It’s for people like myself that fall into the trap of knowing what to do but not making the right decisions anyway. Elizabeth takes a lot of the guilt out of that, but then adds empowering methods for us to make better decisions enough of the time that we can grow our businesses in a much healthier way.
- What was it like going from the corporate world to this TV show host, business, blogger and more?
- How were you feeling physically when you were in your corporate job?
- What are your tips for standing out from the noise?
- Is there any specific marketing that’s working for you right now?
- Why do we do the wrong things even when we know we’re going to regret them?
- What causes are important to you right now?
Elizabeth Rider is an author, leading nutritionist and whole-living expert teaching women around the world how to become the healthiest, most successful versions of themselves. In a world flooded with diet information, Elizabeth’s healthy recipes and straightforward nutrition advice draw millions of inspired readers to her popular blog. Best known for her fun and accessible approach to food and healthy living, she’s built an online wellness empire from scratch on her iPhone and laptop. Thousands have had success using her online programs, which include The Health Habit Inner Circle, Clean Up Your Diet and The Wellness Business Bootcamp.
As host of Elizabeth Eats on Food Matters TV, Elizabeth is delightfully changing the way the world views healthy home cooking. She speaks on stages around the world and mentors scores of ambitious people each year to seek and live life on their own terms. As a Certified Holistic Health Coach (Integrative Nutrition) and accomplished online entrepreneur, cultivating a lifestyle of freedom and health is her religion. Elizabeth is a graduate of Cornell University’s Plant-Based Nutrition program and a TEDx speaker. Her recipes have been featured on Shape.com, The Zoe Report, Forbes, MindBodyGreen, Buzzfeed, and Greatist among others.
Visit her at ElizabethRider.com.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Coming from a poor background to a multi-million dollar business
- Spending money on experiences
- Transitioning from the corporate world
- Having some security when making a transition
- What you’d do if you had to start over
- Offering a “starter kit” to get people started
- Changing your mindset to live and eat healthier