Today I am sitting down with my good friend Cayla Craft, the Mommy Millionaire herself, for another face off interview. We have a conversation about parenting, money, being unapologetic, sales and events. I can’t wait for you to hear this conversation unfold.
- How do you deal with all of the heat from changing your professional focus?
- What’s your big, audacious business goal that nobody else knows about?
- What’s your best advice for entrepreneurial parents?
- Why are you so good at sales?
- What do you say to those people who have been stuck at $100,000 for years?
- How did you learn to be so resourceful?
Cayla Craft is a former ER nurse turned wellness entrepreneur. She is a mother of 3 and wife to Chase Craft. She got her start in entrepreneurship by building a network marketing business with Isagenix where she currently is the Top 50 income earners. She is also the founder of Mommy Millionaire, a business that serves women via business coaching and social media marketing.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Managing your stress and your health
- Building multiple streams of income
- Starting from ground zero
- How good the world could be if we all had less daddy issues
- Bringing the right people to you by being yourself
- The biggest difference between a six figure earner and a seven figure earner