Some of the questions I get the most center around how to handle business partnerships: Whether or not you should have a business partner, how to tell if someone is a good fit for your partnership, or what to do if you have a partnership that’s going downhill. To help answer some of those questions, I’ve brought on two powerhouse women, one being my wife Lori Harder, and the other is the remarkable Lindsey Schwartz.
These two women have recently collaborated on an upcoming event called Event Luv, a five day training program for holding profitable, successful events. Because I’ve been watching how this collaboration unfolded firsthand, and because I have been watching how well they work together, and some of the tough things they’ve had to do to make this successful, I decided to bring them on to ask them the tough questions around how to form a successful partnership. Listen up, get inspired, and get ready for several takeaways that are going to help you in your business.
- Is this a partnership or a collaboration?
- Why are collaborations so valuable right now?
- What value do partners bring to the table?
- How do you have the money conversation?
- Have you had any moments where you’ve had to have tough conversations?
- Whose idea was Event Luv?
- What is the one thing you’re most excited to teach?
Lindsey Schwartz is an entrepreneur, top podcast host, and best-selling author. As a sought after speaker, Lindsey travels around the world inspiring women to get out of their own way and into action around their big ideas, and helping them create the careers they’ve always dreamed of.
After seeing numerous women in her life stop short of pursuing their own entrepreneurial dreams because of fear and self-doubt, she saw the need for more honest conversations about the ups & downs of entrepreneurship in order to show women that they don’t have to have it all together to get started. From there, the Powerhouse Women community, annual event, and podcast were born, with the motto that we’re not meant to do business (or life) alone!
Lori Harder is a transformational speaker author, Forbes Top-18 Female-led Podcast host, Number 1 Best-selling author, and thought leader. She helps people lock in their transformations by teaching how to create lasting relationships that support their long-term goals.
As a successful entrepreneur running two seven-figure businesses, network marketing professional, Tedx Speaker, 10-time cover model, and three-time fitness world champion, she offers a carefully curated set of practical tools to promote sustainable health, spiritual well-being and emotional thriving.
She is the creator of the Top 100 Earn Your Happy podcast with over 15 million downloads, the founder of The Bliss Project event with thousands of women who’ve attended and the best-selling author of A Tribe Called Bliss. She also runs two 7-figure masterminds with her husband Chris Harder.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- When to step into a partnership or collaboration
- How to divide up responsibilities and profits
- How to have tough conversations
- Entering into a contract
- Going big with your events
- Learn more at eventluv.com
- Buy Powerhouse Woman: How to Get Out of Your Own Way, Fulfill Your Unique Purpose, and Live a Powerful Life
- Lindsey’s Instagram: instagram.com/llindseyschwartz
- Lori’s Instagram: instagram.com/loriharder