Alyssa Nobriga is an entrepreneur, a speaker, and a leader in the coaching and consciousness industry. And she is absolutely crushing it. She has a multi-seven figure business, is getting recognition from Entrepreneur and Forbes magazine, and is changing lives left and right.
When she spoke at my mastermind recently, she removed so many limiting beliefs from people, I knew I had to have her on the show. You are about to hear about money mindset and the difference between a coach and a therapist.
- What is the difference between a licensed therapist and a coach?
- Why do you take people back to their childhood?
- How can couples work through financial issues?
- How do you want your children to view money growing up?
- How do you raise a child around privilege and still give them a good moral compass?
- Is the coaching industry oversaturated?
- How can we solve the martyrdom in the religious community?
- Why are people so hung up on sales?
- What causes excite you right now?
Alyssa Nobriga is an entrepreneur, speaker, and leader in the coaching and consciousness industry. She’s the founder of Mastery for Coaches, a platform that supports entrepreneurs in growing their coaching business. She grew her company from scratch to the 7 figure business that it is today and teaches others to do the same.
After some years of practicing therapy as a marriage and family therapist (#93522), she transitioned into professional coaching for individuals and corporations. She obtained her master’s degree in Clinical Psychology, specializing in Mind-Body Psychotherapy from The Chicago School of Professional Psychology. Alyssa was also on faculty at the University of Santa Monica where she holds a second master’s degree in Spiritual Psychology, with an emphasis on Consciousness, Health, and Healing. She’s certified as a success coach and has extensive training in Imago Couples Therapy as well as an advanced certification from the Hakomi Institute in mindfulness-based therapeutic practices.
She’s been featured as a keynote speaker and expert coach on Deepak Chopra’s YouTube channel, Forbes, Entrepreneur Magazine, Fox News, YPO, Bank of America among others. She’s dedicated to women’s empowerment and hosts events and transformational programs around the world centered on mindfulness, confidence, business, and relationships.
Alyssa’s enthusiasm for this work has led her to develop a unique blend of multiple modalities and life experiences to support people in a soulful and practical way. Her mission is to help people lead more open, authentic, loving, and fulfilling lives.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- The difference between a therapist and a coach
- The money mindsets holding us back
- How to react to others when you become more successful
- Viewing money consciously
- Having a money conversation with your partne
- Having a growth mindset
- Leading with service