Maggie Berghoff is a functional medicine nurse practitioner and health consultant who works with celebrities, athletes, entertainers, and CEOs to help them level up their physical and mental health.
One side of her practice is helping individuals physical and mental health, and the other side is helping other health practitioners that want to go off on their own make a bigger impact. So many people in this space want to help people in the way they are capable without any restraints.
We talk about what it’s like leaving a stable job to work for yourself, working with your spouse, and navigating the fears of charging what you’re really worth, among other things. You’re going to love this.
- How did you get to doing what you are doing now?
- Do you have any existing habits that you still fight?
- Was it scary leaving your six-figure job?
- What’s the biggest challenge healthcare professionals face in going virtual?
- Do you have any advice for charging what you’re worth?
- What challenges has there been working with your husband?
Maggie Berghoff is a functional medicine nurse practitioner and health consultant who works with celebrities, entertainers, athletes, and CEOs/executives to up-level their physical and mental health. She also has self-paced automated programs available to the public that offers the tools and strategies she uses with her private clientele to directly to you, to create an environment to thrive, rebalance your body, and detoxify. In addition, Maggie is the creator of a high level mastermind for health and wellness enthusiasts and clinicians, who are looking to create impact and income through virtual health consulting.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Avoiding burnout and overworking
- Being our own health advocates
- Making your own brand
- Bringing your business online
- Charging what you’re worth
- Working with a spouse
- What happens when your social media gets hacked