Jim Kwik is a world expert in speed-reading, memory improvement, and optimal brain performance. This superpower of his was developed to combat an experience he had when he was a young child where he overheard a teacher refer to him as “the boy with the broken brain.” He set out to not only fix his “broken brain,” but everybody else’s too. Today he is one of the smartest men on the planet and has spent the past 25 years helping celebrities, presidents, and everyday people improve their retention, learn faster, and tap into a part of their brain that most of us don’t access on a daily basis. This episode will literally make you smarter.
- Where did your obsession with superheroes come from?
- Are some people just wired to learn slower than others?
- Are there any techniques in your book for mental brain fog?
- Are there any techniques used by people we would recognize that you can share?
- Why is generosity so important to you?
Jim Kwik, his real name, is the widely recognized world expert in memory improvement, brain optimization and accelerated learning. After a childhood brain injury left him learning-challenged, Kwik created strategies to dramatically enhance his mental performance. He has since dedicated his life to helping others unleash their true genius and brainpower. He is the host of the top education training podcast Kwik Brain and author of the upcoming book “Limitless – Upgrade Your Brain, Learn Anything Faster, Unlock Your Exceptional Life.” His mission: No brain left behind.
Follow me on social media @ChrisWHarder on Instagram
You’re Going To Hear About:
- The importance of asking new questions
- Getting over your limiting beliefs
- The formula for sustainable motivation
- Finding your reasons why
- Optimizing your energy
- Deciding what your dominant question is
- The importance of gratitude