Anthony Trucks is a former NFL player-turned-transformational identity shift coach. If you don’t know what an identity shift coach is, you aren’t going to believe how your ingrained identity affects not just how you show up in life but how you do business, AKA whether you’re successful or not. You will have an absolute breakthrough in this episode. We talk about how he came back from a true rock bottom, how to discover your business identity, and how to leverage it for business success. We also have a conversation around current events and racial tension in the business world, and how we can help each other succeed and why we should all have a vested interest in doing so.
- Can you take us back to when you had a career-ending injury in the NFL and were just trying to support your family?
- How did you pull yourself up from rock bottom?
- How has your identity changed since the NFL?
- How do you become a go-go personality?
- What identity shifts have to happen to move from earning six figures to seven figures?
- What do you know about the foster system and how it’s putting kids into prisons?
- Where did your opportunity show up?
- What do we need to be aware of when it comes to systemic racism?
- What are your thoughts on the future if everyone is open-minded and takes action?
Anthony Trucks is a serial entrepreneur with one serious superpower. The power to shift with shifting times. He teaches people to upgrade how they operate to do, be, and have more. Which is why he created Identity Shift. A company focused on helping entrepreneurs close the “Identity Gaps” that are responsible for their shortfalls in potential and lack of success. He helps them find out who they truly are and develop into who they want to be so they can easily complete the tasks that overwhelm them but are the needle movers in their business. It’s time to learn how to Make Shift Happen in your life and business!!
Follow me on social media @ChrisWHarder on Instagram
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Hitting rock bottom
- Making a comeback
- The four identities
- Making the shift from six to seven figures
- Getting self-worth
- Dealing with systemic racism
- Creating a new society together