I don’t know about you, but I love when the end of the year approaches. I get super excited about the holidays (which many of you know), but what some you don’t know is that I get super stoked about sitting down with Lori on New Year’s Eve to go over the year’s highs and lows and planning out our yearly income for the upcoming year. It’s such a great practice and today, I’m going to share that exact plan that we’ve been using (with success) for the past several years.
“Why leave it up to chance when you can call your shot, plan what you want to make and make it happen.”
This year, I want you too to take control of your abundance, and part of that process is to pick your target income number. Full disclosure, Lori and I have never met our exact number, but we’re also consistently choosing a number that reflects massive growth over the year before. But don’t let that worry you… As they say, “shoot for the stars and land on the moon.”
“When you have the number picked out and you’re serious about it then your actions naturally follow suit to ensure that you hit it.”
Keep in mind that it is imperative to pick a number that challenges your current income.
“By not changing your goals or plan, you’re automatically choosing by default your current situation.”
Once that number is chosen, you’ll work backward to figure out how you’re going to reach it. As long as you’re committed to that number, you’d be surprised at all the different income sources that pop up.
“There are so many ways to make money, you just have to commit to finding them.”
Draw on your skillset to create products or programs and fill in the gaps. Whether it’s ebooks, podcasts, mastermind groups or affiliate programs, you can exceed your current income and reach your goals (or come pretty darn close to them).
Here’s one example of how to get to $100,000 if you’re currently bringing in $60,000:
• Current yearly income = $60,000
• You decide to create a coaching program that costs $100/week for one year.
4 clients = $20,000
• The coaching was in high demand so you create an e-course which costs $99. You sell 202 e-courses over the year equaling $20,000
$60,000 + $20,000 + $20,000 = $100,000 YOU DID IT!
Again, this is only an example. As I mentioned above, there are so many more ways to make extra income. But it just proves how essential your actions are if you want to reach a specific number. I firmly believe that
“What you make next year is no accident – it is intentional.”
Best of luck in 2018 – I’ll be cheering you on!
In This Episode You’ll Hear About
- The exact plan that Lori and I use to map out our yearly income
- How to pick out your number and work backward to hit your goal
- How you’re already asking for the income you’re getting without asking
- About detailed hypothetical scenarios that can lead you to $100,000 or $1 million
- And much more…
- 2018 For the Love of Money Mastermind: Apply to be a part of the 2018 For the Love of Money Mastermind at: ForTheLoveOfMoney.com/mastermind